Weathermark e-Blaster at wyc.org - October 27, 2008

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Mon Oct 27 17:43:56 CDT 2008

Weathermark e-Blaster at wyc.org - October 27, 2008

This Issue
- Andrea Rosenberger
- Trophy Photos
- WSF Silent Auction
- Trophy Photo Deadline
- Slideshow Photos
- WYC Banquet
- Shack Cup

ANDREA ROSENBERGER
Gene and Beth Rosenberger's youngest daughter Andrea passed away unexpectedly this weekend from a brain aneurism. Andrea sailed at WYC while growing up and served on our race committee. She was currently residing in Texas. No further details are available, but check back at www.WYC.org in a few days for more information regarding an obit, service and memorial.

A photo and work bio for Andrea is available online from her company at...
http://corporateportal.ppg.com/NA/IdeaScapes/andrearosenberger.htm

TROPHY PHOTOS
Deadline to select you photo for your club supplied WYC trophy frame is 10-31-2008.
http://www.dallasjohnson.net/WYC.htm#WYC

You are welcome to order additional prints at any time. Additional prints are ordered separately from your wyc selection via the gallery website.
http://www.dallasjohnson.net/WYC.htm

WSF SILENT AUCTION
We continue to look for Silent Auction Items. It's as easy as sending and e-mail to tammy.faiola at ssir.com to tell here what you plan to donate, and then leaving your donation at the clubhouse. Everyone at the club has something to donate!
Name:
Contact Info:
Donation:
Value:
Tammy Faiola:  tammy.faiola at ssir.com  - 612-280-5524

SLIDESHOW PHOTOS
Tom is still looking for photos for the banquet. If you've got something worth showing, or just something really embarrassing, send it to Tom Verburgt at tom at verburgt.com .

WYC BANQUET
November 2nd is the deadline for the early RSVP discount at the banquet. Get your crew together and reserve your table. If you lost your invite in the mail, follow the below link.
http://wyc.org/Portals/0/forms-docs/Banquet-RSVP.pdf

SHACKELTON CUP NOR
Course: WYC to Maynards to WYC
  a.. Sunday, Nov 2, 12:00 Dock Time
  b.. Sunday, Nov 9, 12:00 Dock Time
  c.. Sunday, Nov 16, 12:00 Dock Time
  d.. Sunday, Nov 23, 12:00 Dock Time
  e.. Thanksgiving Day - Cruise, Nov 27, 10:00 Dock Time
  f.. DieHard Cruise to Maynards - Nov 30, 12:00 Dock Time