Weathermark e-Blaster at wyc.org - February 24, 2009

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue Feb 24 11:32:13 CST 2009

Weathermark e-Blaster at wyc.org - February 24, 2009

FOUR THINGS

1) WYC WINTER PARTY
This Saturday from 1:00 to dusk at the clubhouse.We'll have some basic supplies like firewood, chili, s'mores, and drinks. Bring some additional supplies of your own and we'll make it a party. There'll be some impromptu broomball and anyone is welcome to bring their snowmobiles, kites, skis or whatever. Or just hang out around the fire. And bring the kids.
www.wyc.org or
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=68989860350

2) MOORING DEADLINE
Mooring confirmations are due 2-28-2009 to confirm your slip for this summer. Believe it or not we currently have a small waiting list, so people will start getting bumped if we don't hear from you by Saturday at midnight. Please contact Steve directly if you have any questions. 612-701-3230.

3) LEACH LAKE NO BOAT REGATTA
This Friday is the Leech Lake Regatta informational meeting. 6:00pm social, 7:00pm meeting. Location WYC clubhouse.

4) ANDREA ROSENBERGER MEMORIAL ART EXHIBIT
Saturday March 7th, 5-8pm, Northrup King Building, 1500 Jackson Street NE, Mpls, MN 55413
http://www.northrupkingbuilding.com/