WYC E-BLASTER - JUNE 21, 2010 - II

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Mon Jun 21 19:08:11 CDT 2010

MORE CHARRETTE
My previous e-blaster neglected to mention the special effort of some WYC members during our charrette meeting with the neighborhood. While a cast of the usual suspects where on hand to help (me, foster, siemers, peet, mcdonagh, bren) Randy Gould, John Crump, and Pete Willenbring brought their professional skills as architects and engineers to the table helping guide the process in a productive direction at a critical time. While many people at the club make huge contributions all the time, these three used two sunny days in June in a windowless room talking public planning at a critical time for our club and neighborhood. Thanks, guys!

As Commodore of WYC, I hereby grant these individuals beer tap barging rights for the remainder of my term as Commodore. Please lead them directly to the front of the line.

COURAGE CENTER SAILING
Ernie Brody is helping kids from the Courage Center to experience sailing this Tuesday and next Tuesday. These are kids with physical issues or blindness that normally would never have a chance to experience sailing. It's truly one of the greatest things going at our club, and this area is expanding rapidly thanks to his caring efforts. If you'd like to help change a child's world please drop him a line at epbrody at earthlink.net.

See you out there!