Weathermark @ www.WYC.org - May 18, 2010

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue May 18 15:15:17 CDT 2010

Weathermark @ www.WYC.org - May 18, 2010

BERT AND ERNIE SHOW- SPRING SEMINARS
One week to go on the big spring seminar series. TONIGHT there's a classroom discussion at the club (perfect night to hang at the club...FYI) and Saturday is the Graduation Cup race around Big Island. Not to late to sign up for the last two days and get some great skill time under your belt.
http://www.wyc.org/Seminars/WinterSeminars/tabid/644/Default.aspx

GRILL PARTY
We've decided to christen the new patio grill this Thursday with a little party. Free food after race just to test her out and see how fast we can make a couple hundred brawts and burgers.

KATTACK at WYC 2010
Race tracking with Kattack just got a whole lot easier with an iPhone widget to magically upload your tracks automagically via e-mail. It's slick and takes only seconds with no need for a GPS. Please work with your fleets to get more participation, it's never been easier.
http://www.wyc.org/Portals/0/forms-docs/Kattack-Iphone.pdf

MEMBERSHIP
If you want to get your name in the log book, be able to park your car in the club lots, and race more than six races per season please get your crew (or higher) memberships in by the end of May. I realize that the only thing better than cheap beer is free  beer, but your dues also pay for things like race committee, a club house, parking, Steve Bren, a place to keep your boat, and this e-mail message. Thanks!
http://wyc.org/AboutWYC/JoinWYC/tabid/560/Default.aspx

.
WINE ON WAYZATA BAY
Tickets sales are picking up speed and this is the time to invite your friends and get your tickets. If nothing else, help us promote the event by visiting the WOWB Facebook page and inviting all your "friends"
FB Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=119926354706221
Wine Tasting Tickets: http://wineonwayzatabay.com

See you at the Bert and Ernie show tonight at 7:00pm!