Weathermark at WYC.org- September 30 - 2010

dallas at dallasjohnson.net dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Thu Sep 30 20:14:02 CDT 2010

Weathermark at WYC.org- September 30 - 2010

Hey Everyone! Here's what's going on.

TEAM RACING THIS WEEKEND
There are openings fort you to race on a Sonar in the Team Race Regatta
This Weekend for $20/ per day.  Coaching Friday and lots of racing in
Wayzata Bay.  If you want to try team racing email/call Bert Foster ASAP
with the days you want to come OR just show up Friday morning about
8:30. Contact Bert
Friday, October 1st - Sunday, October 3rd - Bert at ApexQ.com

UGOTTA
It's this weekend and as always it's going to be the best regatta in the
world. It's not too late to sneak in or find a ride.
http://www.WYC.org/J24

OCTOBER 5th CC CHILI FEED
I'm not going to say if the PHRF Fall Regatta Chili feed is better than
the MORC Commodore's Cup Chili Feed, but I will tell you that it's
coming up after the 5th CC on October 23rd and Don Sundell is going to
make some great chili.

Speaking of the CC, special props to all the people who gutted out last
weeks drifter CC race. Way to GO!

CRIME
We've had a couple more break-ins in the east lot on Thursday nights.
Hopefully we won't have anymore for the remaining daytime races this
season, but just remember to always practice safe parking and lock your
vehicle and don't leave valuables or CREDIT CARDS in your car.

THE WARNER COLLECTION
If you don't know what the Warner Collection is then just move to the
next paragraph. But if you want to see me at the worlds largest private
auction of classic boats, then check out the following link for the big
mid-October event.
www.mecum.com   and  http://woodyboats.blogspot.com/

FREE DRINKS AT NORTHCOAST
Got your attention? Good. WYC members and friends are welcome to stop by
October 14th from 5:50-8:00 at Northcoast for a Giant's Ridge sponsored
event. Got questions, ask Seaman. Don't know who Seanman is? Then you
need to hang out at the club more.

ICE BOAT SWAP MEET
Hey, send your significant other off to the mall or the golf course
Saturday November 6th so that you're free to spend a few bucks on toys
at the 2nd annual Shorewood YC Ice Boat Swap Meet. This was a great
event last year so Mike and Tim plan to have even more hot dogs and
refreshments lined up for 2010. Watch for details at
www.ShorewoodYachtClub.com

TROPHY PHOTOS
I know, I know. They are coming. Give me a few days. Thanks for caring.

See you at the 2nd Commodore Cup Race