[AIS] Re: Bayfield Raceweek Race Areas

Mike Spence Mike_Spence at ellerbebecket.com
Mon Jun 9 10:41:40 CDT 2003

John,
Would we still do the typical starting sequence?  It might also be good to
consider an earlier start similar to the off-shore series (Warning at 9:50
and Start at 10).  We will need to be clear about the time limit for the
race (12, 16, or 24 hours).  Personnal I think it good to try the true
medium distance format again, let's hope the wind blows.

Mike Spence
Ellerbe Becket Inc.
mike_spence at ellerbebecket.com
612-376-2266

                      "John McQuillan"
                      <mnsailorguy at hot         To:      herb at eworld3.net, ais at lists.wyc.org, bert at apexq.com,
                      mail.com>                chairperson at bayfieldraceweek.org, georgejohns9296 at msn.com
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      ais-bounces at list         Subject/Project:     [AIS] Re: Bayfield Raceweek Race Areas
                      s.wyc.org

                      06/07/2003 07:07
                      PM

The sponsors of the Cat Island Chase have requested that if the weather
conditions permit (enough wind for everyone to get home before the next
race
starts Wednesdy AM), they would like to see the race run around Cat Island
as it had been.

John McQuillan