[AIS] June 2 Hawaiian Luau & Top Chef Competition ***Sign up to Compete!

Teri Ross teriaross at gmail.com
Sun May 20 16:11:10 CDT 2012

You, your family and friends
are cordially invited to the
June 2 Night Crawl and

Join us for a Hawaiian Luau, complete with food, music, a limbo contest
and our first ever Top Chef Competition. Yes, a real live competition with blind voting
by all attendees and a beautiful engraved ice bucket trophy.

Dinner will include tapas style servings of hawaiian fish, pork and chicken entrees
prepared by our six Top Chef competitors, plus hawaiian fried rice,
fruit kabobs, baked beans, hawaiian Flan,  a tropical salad, luau cocktails & beer.
Food ingredients will be identified so as to prevent allergic reactions.

6pm - Appetizers and Cocktails
7pm - Dinner
8pm - Limbo Contest (win a bottle of Cruzan Rum)
Sail time is at your discretion

Advance tickets at http://bit.ly/NightCrawl up until 4pm on Fri, June 1
$12 for the first person, $10 each additional

Tickets after 4pm on June 1 or at the door
$17 for the first person, $15 for each additional

APPLY NOW TO COMPETE
The first 6 club members to sign up at http://bit.ly/wycTopChef will be entered into the competition.
Entrants must prepare a hawaiian style main course using either fish, pork or chicken (maximum of 2 entrants each).
Entrants will be advised of their budget by Fri, June 1 at 4pm based on the number of registered dinner guests (max. 100).
Entrants may exceed their budget with the understanding that it is at their own expense.
Entrees will be served tapas style (with committee assistance), allowing guests to taste all dishes prepared.
Voting will be permitted by all dinner guests via blind votes.

As always, if you would prefer to bring our own food and prepare it at the club, you are welcome to do so.

SAVE THE DATE - The next Night Crawl will be on Aug 4.