[AIS] Meet The Chefs - WYC Night Crawl June 2 Hawaiian Luau & Top Chef Competition

Teri Ross teriaross at gmail.com
Mon May 28 11:24:59 CDT 2012

Who is going to win?

Our illustrious chefs include:

Mike Jagelski
Stephen Reid/Gail Klein
Mark Puariea
Bernard Soya
Shellie Sullivan (Irwin)
Karen Maestoso

The competition is formidable! Entrants are going all out with their best recipes.
This is an event you won't want to miss!!!!!
Sign up in advance for the discounted rate. Invite your friends.

Dinner will include tapas style servings of hawaiian fish, pork and chicken entrees
prepared by our competitors, plus hawaiian fried rice,
fruit kabobs, baked beans, hawaiian Flan, a tropical salad, plus
luau cocktails & beer served at our very own Tiki Bar.
Food ingredients will be identified so as to prevent allergic reactions.

6pm - Appetizers and Cocktails
7pm - Dinner
8pm - Limbo Contest (win a bottle of Cruzan Rum)
Sail time is at your discretion

Advance tickets at http://bit.ly/NightCrawl up until 4pm on Fri, June 1
$12 for the first person, $10 each additional

Tickets after 4pm on June 1 or at the door
$17 for the first person, $15 for each additional

As always, if you would prefer to bring our own food and prepare it at the club, you are welcome to do so.

SAVE THE DATE - The next Night Crawl (Pirate Mayhem) will be on Aug 4.