[AIS] June 2 Hawaiian Luau & Top Chef Competition ***Sign up to Attend!!!

Teri Ross teriaross at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:11:46 CDT 2012

Just a reminder that the discount rate for dinner and drinks at the Night Crawl on June 2 expires at
4pm on Friday (tomorrow). Also, we are going to limit the number of dinner guests to 100, so you
might want to be sure and register in advance.

6pm - Appetizers and Cocktails
7pm - Dinner
8pm - Limbo Contest (win a bottle of Cruzan Rum)
Sail time is at your discretion and optional

Advance tickets at http://bit.ly/NightCrawl up until 4pm on Fri, June 1
$12 for the first person, $10 each additional

Tickets after 4pm on June 1 or at the door
$17 for the first person, $15 for each additional

As always, if you would prefer to bring our own food and prepare it at the club, you are welcome to do so.

SAVE THE DATE - The next Night Crawl will be on Aug 4.