[AIS] Superior International Offshore Race

Michael Smith smithmjf at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 10:05:32 CDT 2014

the PHRF in Thunderbay is listed on the offshore.  Is it really part of the offshore series this year?

Presently Undaunted is planning:

Duluth to Bayfield
ATI
Race Week
International TB to Houghton
Houghton to Bayfield
Bayfield Mid distance

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:39:44 +0000
From: andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
To: d.crum at q-iii.com
CC: ais at lists.wyc.org
Subject: Re: [AIS] Superior International Offshore Race

Angisina is planning on Duluth to Bayfield, ATI, and the Bayfield Middle Distance.  I updated the wyc.org/ais website with links to the NOR.