[AIS] One America's Cup/Chicago GRANDSTAND ticket available

Brian Bullock bbbullock at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 08:33:24 CDT 2016

Good morning, fellow WYC/AIS members.

I have one GRANDSTAND ticket available for next weekend's America's Cup World Series event in Chicago.

Team Allegro has a large group going and we have this one ticket we cannot use that we would like to find a good home for.

Price = $300

We just posted it on Craig's List/Chicago...so likely will sell fast.  Would love for someone from WYC to have it.

Please feel free to forward this to others outside the AIS fleet...

Let me know by return email (bbbullock at gmail.com) of interest.

Brian Bullock
s/v Allegro

Sent from my iPad Pro

A sailor is an artist whose medium is the wind.