[AIS] Bon Voyage to Integrity

Pete Shelquist pete.shelquist at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 11:27:20 CDT 2016

All -

The Bayfield sailing and racing community has the opportunity to help send
off long time friends, Mike and Cindy LaBore.  The LaBore's have been
working very hard on their vessel "Integrity" and are now pushing off on a
new and exciting journey.   Food and drink provided and all are welcome!  We
hope you can make it to the party.

Here are details:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1745597145663957/

"Sail Away" celebration for Mike & Cindy LaBore.
Saturday, June 18 at Roys Point Marina starting at 5:00 pm.

Please join in an evening of friendship, food and merriment to celebrate
with MIke and Cindy as they embark on their next big adventure. Light
dinner, beer and soda will be provided. If you have a favorite beverage feel
free to bring.

Your good wishes are gift enough. We will have a memory book available if
you want to share a favorite memory or photo.