[AIS] Personal Safety Knife for sailing

Bill Hooper hoopersail at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 11:01:33 CDT 2018

Just remember when in an emergency that you blow the correct end when you want to sound the whistle.  Carry a first aid kit with you too.

Bill Hooper
President Hooper's Yachts
599 Manning Avenue South
Afton, MN 55001-9749
651-436-8795
1-800-377-8795
FAX: 651-436-5925
general email: hoopersail at aol.com
personal email: bill at hoopersyachts.com
web: www.hoopersyachts.com
Skype: billrhooper

Can we include you in our informative email newsletters? Please respond with a yes or no: "           "