[AIS] Sonar Crew Draft Party-Friday the 27th from 630-830pm!!

Katelyn Barry kate at stormyracing.com
Sun Apr 15 16:18:44 CDT 2018

Greetings WYC Sailors and Friends!

Not about to let these recent snow storms stop my excitement for the upcoming season! So, in the midst of that...We welcome you out of hibernation and to come join us at the club for the Sonar Crew Draft Party on the Friday the 27th, from 630-830pm!!

So what’s this all about you say?! We want to see you and talk, connect, offer opportunity!

For the full details, check out the link:https://www.facebook.com/events/177176646250798/?ti=icl

Please feel free to reach out to Tom Brown, JR, Wes Reavely or Kate Barry