[Capri25]Meeting for Capri 25 World Championship 2004

dbull at versaim.com dbull at versaim.com
Fri Oct 17 08:23:57 CDT 2003

It's time to start organizing for the 2004 Capri 25 Worlds to be held at WYC
next fall. There will be an organizational meeting after the last Portofino
Cup race this Saturday. We will meet on the balcony if it's available or
somewhere else if not. Details need to be tied down and committees need to
be formed. The race is scheduled for the weekend of September 10th thru the
12th 2004. That's as far as we have gotten. Please attend and sign up to
help or contact me to sign up if you are unable to attend. Preliminary
committees are

1) Race planning and management. (Bert has already agreed to be PRO)
2) Registration
3) Shirts, hats and other such things.
4) Food organization, management, preparation and feeding.
5) Entertainment and evening activities.
6) Raffle and other fund raising.
7) Rules & Measurement
8) Awards

If everyone helps, no one will be over burdened. Please come out and sign
up.

Dutch Bull
Phone 651-778-3338
Fax 651-778-1321