[Capri25]RE: Wayzata Sailing Foundation, Silent Auction

Steve Truax steve.truax at imibevcore.com
Tue Sep 2 09:37:29 CDT 2003

Ok, just to clarify. Jay Gartin asked me to forward the information
below. Jay and Jodi have volunteered to coordinate the silent auction,
please feel free to contact either Jay or Jodi at:

Jay Gartin  (952-949-2381 H, 612-803-2418 C, jgartin at ix.netcom.com)
Jodie Hertig (952-975-9934 H, jodiepie1224 at msn.com)

Please feel free to help out in any way that you can.

Steve