[Capri25]It's crazy out there...

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri Sep 19 12:18:50 CDT 2003

I was shooting photos last night and couldn't help but notice that every
single time I watch a race the Capris are always having the best racing. The
J24's, 22, Sonar's and Ensigns all go around in an orderly manner, and then
there's the Capri fleet. People are yelling, rubbing rails, missing the
layline, luffing at the mark, doing spins and just generally having some
great racing. No horizon jobs and there's a steady stream of boats until
you're way back in the fleet.

There's no point to my message other than to mention this to everyone. I
wish you could all see how cool it looks. Photos just can't capture it.

dallas