[Capri25]nationals information and sales

Karen Virga karen at pclink.com
Fri Aug 13 08:23:47 CDT 2004

The C-Dock party is upon us - I hope that you're all getting ready - to
have some fun!

I will be there with the Capri Nationals T - Shirts for sale. I will be
there at before the race on Sunday to sell them to you for $12.00 each.

PLEASE BRING YOUR CHECK BOOKS!

We'd also like you to register for the Nationals if you haven't already
done so. At this point only 7 boats have registered. Aren't we all going
to participate?? Check the website for more information.
www.capri25national.org

So, I'll be there for you to register, buy t- shirts, sign up for the
dinner on Saturday (Nationals Rum Party), and to sign up for nationals
hats and fleeces (to see if we should get some embroidered apparel).

See you Sunday Morning! Let's support our wonderful fleet!

Thanks,
Karen.