[Capri25]nationals information and sales

dbull at versaim.com dbull at versaim.com
Fri Aug 13 11:07:44 CDT 2004

In addition to Karen's note below, anyone who is not planning on racing
needs to consider if you would be willing to charter your boat. Several out
of town crews may be willing to join us if they can get a boat.
Additionally, we have one local with a new main sail to offer as a charter
fee if he uses your boat. He needs a boat with a new sail coming or he can't
use the sail at the regatta, which is the whole idea.

We will survey each boat at the dock party to determine if you are racing or
will charter your boat. We need every boat in the fleet out there to make
this thing a success. As an added note, there are sailors (like Dallas
Johnson) just looking for a boat in need of a driver. If you want or need to
fill any position on the boat, let us know and we will see what we can do.
The first race starts in exactly 4 weeks. Be there.

Dutch Bull
Phone 651-778-3338
Fax 651-778-1321
E-mail Dbull at Versaco.com