[Capri25]Two weeks to Capri Nationals

dbull at versaim.com dbull at versaim.com
Fri Aug 27 10:34:39 CDT 2004

Two weeks from today we will be racing. This Sunday after the race we need
to meet to review the status of each committee and determine what is ready
and what still needs work. If you are part of a committee, please try to
attend. If you are not yet involved, please come and we will put you to
work. We will meet at Magic on C-dock or on the balcony if it is available.

As of today, only about 12 boats have actually registered. We need to know
who is coming, who is not, and who might be willing to charter their boat.
Please register today or Sunday at the latest. The price goes up September
1st so register now. If you want box lunches for your crew at $5.00 each, be
sure to order them when you register. If you are not planning on attending,
please let me know so I can twist your arm, I mean take you off the list.

If you have items suitable for the raffles or have a contact that might be
willing to donate, please contact them and let Jay Gartin know what to
expect. Big raffles are key to the financial success of the regatta.

We have a great event planned, make sure you are a part of it. The C-dock
party was just a warm up to the fun we have planned for the regatta. See you
soon. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Dutch Bull
Phone 651-778-3338
Fax 651-778-1321
E-mail Dbull at Versaco.com