[Capri25]Working Up an Appetite for the Capri Nationals

Carmella Zagone carmella at bigplanet.com
Sun Aug 29 13:43:04 CDT 2004

Please help the Food Committee for the Capri Nationals plan
appropriately by responding to this email with:

*	Name of Boat
*	Number of Crew & Others attending the Friday Night Potluck
Dinner
*	What you are bringing to the Potluck Dinner, including anything
your crew is bringing.  We do not need to know exactly what you are
bringing, but please tell us whether it is a main dish, salad,
vegetable, bread, dessert, or something else.  We don't want to find out
late in the day that everyone brought dessert!
*	Number of ADDITIONAL attendees at the Saturday dinner.  The
registration fee includes 5 dinner tickets for the Saturday dinner.
Additional Saturday night meals may be purchased, exact price not yet
determined, but it will be in the range of $8.00-$10.00.  Tell us how
many significant/insignificant others, pit crew, etc. will be eating on
Saturday night so we can plan quantities of food to prepare.

Please respond ASAP to carmella at bigplanet.com.  If you do not respond by
the middle of this week (September 1), you will receive a phone call.

We also need volunteers, who are NOT sailing, to help Jill Bull with
dinner preparation on Saturday.  Jill says she will be in the clubhouse
kitchen all day, so if you know someone who can help for a couple of
hours in the morning or afternoon, please let us know.  Thank you all
for your help.

Carmella Zagone
Home Phone:  651-699-7101
Cell:  651-278-2333