[Capri25]RE: Wood/Cushion Template

Nelson Paguyo nelsonpaguyo at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:58:51 CDT 2004

Dear WYC Members, As many of you know, I am refurbishing Hull # 33. It has
been an educating experience and has taken a lot longer than anticipated
replacing, repairing and restoring a sailboat.

Last week, I replaced the rear teak plywood bulkheads (rotted) and have
leftover marine grade 1/2" plywood and was wondering if anyone had the 1/2"
middle wood section by the mast with the 3 1/2" by 3 1/2" corner? This
section spans the front locker and porta-potti in the forward cabin
area--for lack of a better description.

If anyone has this wood section, I would greatly appreciate making a
template with the leftover marine grade plywood.

Again thanks for all the tips, encouragement and suggestions from everyone.
It is greatly appreciated!

Nelson