[Capri25]Regatta Planning Meeting

dbull at versaim.com dbull at versaim.com
Mon Jul 12 18:48:29 CDT 2004

Hi Gang,

Time is getting short. The Capri 25 Nationals regatta is only 2 months away.
I would like to meet with everyone involved after the race this Sunday 7/18
to determine where each committee is and what needs to be done as time gets
close. If you are on a committee, please try to attend around 3:30 when the
race is over. If you are not yet involved and are willing, please show up
and we will put you to work. We will meet on the balcony if it is available.

On another topic. We need those who are planning to race to get your
registrations in so we can start planning. If for some reason you are not
planning on racing and you would be willing to charter your boat out for the
weekend, please let me know. I have people who want to charter a boat for
the regatta. We want to see at least 30 local  boats out, so let us know if
you can't make it and maybe you can work out a charter arrangement to put
your boat on the course.

Dutch Bull
Phone 651-778-3338
Fax 651-778-1321