[Capri25]LOWISA

dbull at versaim.com dbull at versaim.com
Thu Jul 15 09:53:11 CDT 2004

Steve Truax and I will be taking our boats to LOWISA the first week in
August and are looking for other Capris to join us. Steve was quick to point
out that by making LOWISA a qualifying race for the Capri Nationals we would
get better turn out. SO......By the powers vested in me as Regatta Chairman,
anyone who competes at LOWISA will immediately qualify for the Capri
Nationals. Of course anyone who does not participate will also be qualified,
just not as well prepared. Come join us at

Dutch Bull
Phone 651-778-3338
Fax 651-778-1321
E-mail Dbull at Versaco.com