[Capri25]Another New Wayzata Yacht Club Sailing Instruction 12

Bruce Tam brucetam at pro-ns.net
Fri May 7 00:21:02 CDT 2004

  In a response to my last E-Mail on WYC Sailing Instructions, one of our members pointed out that Instruction 12.  The "S" Mark Safety Zone   is also new.   The short version is: If you are not sailing a course that uses the "S" mark, it is considered an obstruction 4 boat lengths in diameter around it.. but only IF boats that use the "S" mark are approaching it.  This applies both upwind and downwind.

  If anyone was looking for a local source for sail numbers,  Jim Ryan at Sequel Enterprises(952-975-1980) will make them.   Jim is one that offers the sail repair service at the club.

  Bruce Tam
  Wayzata Yacht Club Capri 25 Fleet Captain-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...