[Capri25]John Koss get well frame

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue May 11 10:52:47 CDT 2004

Hi Kids,

I'm very much hoping that someone saw the "get well" frame at the club with three sailing photos of John sailing and kindheartedly decided that they should personally deliver it to John .

If you did this please let me know ASAP.

I will assume the worse (malicious behavior) if I don't hear from anyone by Thursday. I'm traveling to Texas this weekend and will speak to God personally about striking any perpetrators down with lightning if the latter is true (as everyone knows, God lives in Texas).

dj