[Capri25]party reminder...

Karen Onan Virga karen at onanfamily.org
Fri Apr 1 17:53:25 CST 2005

Just to remind everyone of where I live. Directions are below.
I don't know how many of you will come, but I sure hope you all do!
See you soon ~ 7 ish?

394 to 101, go north,
101 north to County Road 6, go east,
County Road 6, east to Dunkirk, go north,
Dunkirk to 18th ave, go east (1st right), CHELSEA WOODS.
Look for Cube of Mailboxes on your right - go left there - Black Oaks Lane NORTH.
This is actually the second left you'll come to, but the first one is immediately after you turn
into Chelsea Woods and most people tend to miss it. So as soon as you turn into the neighborhood,
you'll see Comstock Lane then Black Oaks Lane NORTH on your left.
My house is 1820 Black Oaks Lane North, the second house on your right.
Please be careful parking. Don't want to piss anyone off.
612-269-4090.

Thanks!
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...