[Capri25]Becca Taucher Benefit

Beth Frampton bframpton at uni-systems.com
Tue Apr 26 10:22:42 CDT 2005

As you may have heard, Becca Taucher (Walker) was accidentally burned at
a bonfire up in Duluth last weekend. She is currently in the burn unit
at Miller Dwan Hospital. We are planning a benefit to help Becca and
Troy out with medical and other expenses. The date is May 22 at Wayzata
Yacht Club, and it will start after the A Series race.

We will be inviting many people who are non-sailors, and I would like to
set up boat rides as part of the benefit. Since the Capri sailors are so
much fun, and the Capri boats are great for cruises, I am looking for
people in the fleet who would be willing to come out and take people for
rides. If you are available to help out with this, please let me know.

I am also in need of raffle items, and appreciate anything you might be
able to donate.

Thanks,

Beth Frampton

Technical Communications