[Capri25]looking for ride Sunday

Gracesaddress at aol.com Gracesaddress at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 16:46:42 CDT 2005

Dear Capri friends,

I am looking for a ride for myself and a male friend who is a novice sailor
for Sunday's race.  We are willing to dress up and help serve food, etc.
after the race too.  We don't mind being split on different boats  --my male
friend is looking to buy a sailboat and  wants to check  out boats and the WYC
scene--what better day to do it than dock party  day!

Sorry I haven't seen you all at the club this year--I started school for
Nurse Practitioner in March and between that and crewing earlier in the  season
on Quintessence out of Bayfield I have been busy...

Your fair weather friend,

Bethany Buchanan