[Capri25]Regatta - Sat. Dinner

Banner City Central dbull at bannercitycentral.com
Tue Aug 30 10:32:43 CDT 2005

Hi All...hope you had as much fun Sunday as Dutch and I did.

Planning Sat. dinner for the regatta.  Cub Foods had a coupon in the
Sunday paper for the Hormel Pork Loins we grilled last year...buy 1 get
1 free with the coupon. I need about a dozen or so people to commit to
finding the coupon and buying a couple of pork loins. Freeze, then bring
to WYC on Friday of regatta weekend. Save the receipt if you want to be
re-paid the $8...or make it a contribution.

If you can't find the coupon, you can usually get one at the Service
Counter of your Cub Foods. Email me (jillbull at comcast.net) to let me
know if you can help.  This will really give a boost to the food budget
for the regatta!  Thanks for your help.

Jill Bull
Banner City Central
Banners - Magnetic Signs - Vinyl Graphics
888-234-0643
888-232-1153 Fax