[Capri25]capri25.net

Dutch Bull dbull at versaim.com
Mon May 16 16:13:19 CDT 2005

As regatta co-chair, I would be inclinded to shut it down. I really do not believe we will attract any out of town boats through that web site. Any interest we get will more likely come from the WYC Capri website. I assume most search engines would direct people to our site especially if the other site is shut down. Time to get started on planning this years regatta. I'll put something out very soon......................Dutch Bull