[Capri25]Web Site

Doug Dickerson Doug at Molgren.com
Mon May 16 17:27:35 CDT 2005

Dear Eric:

I would not want Joel to have to sell any stock. He should be reimbursed.

Godaddy I found has the best value... $37.92 per year hosting and 8.95+.30
domain name per year.  They have a good deal for transferring domain names.
Most you have to pay for our needs is $47.17 for a domain name and hosting
for a year.  You can get all of the domain name extensions for $15.00...
Capri25.com, net,org,us,TV,biz etc..  This would be $37.92 plus $15.00 or
$52.92 per year.  Since you have two years on the domain name the cost is
only $37.92 per year for hosting. This is better than $63.00 and it likely
has more space.

It does not hurt to shop around.

www.Godaddy.com

In the future I would go with .org.  I don't think we need two domain
registrations and now most of the Nationals arrangements will be done likely
through the Capri WYC site.

Maybe Mark Hammett knows the regulations on what we need to do to publish
the event in order to call it a National Regatta.  We may need to keep the
site active to publicize it in order to call it a NATIONAL or Regional.

I would drop the site if we don't need it to call the regatta a National,
otherwise, I would go with Godaddy.com for hosting.

I have set up 3 hosting accounts with Godaddy.com and have not had any
problems.

Maybe other people know of even cheaper hosting?

What's the name of Joel's company?

Doug Dickerson
Crew Rep