[Capri25] Quantum Sails Donating a 20% off Coupon for a Capri 25 Sail at the Silent Auction

Mary.Foster Mary.Foster at target.com
Thu Nov 10 10:01:31 CST 2005

All Capri 25 owners,

Quantum Sails has generously donated a 20% off coupon for a Capri 25
sail for our Silent Auction on Sat night.  The details will be on the
bid sheet.  From memory, the coupon needs to be used by 4/1/06.  The
minimum bid is $150 and the estimated value is $300 or 20% off $1500.

Please check it out at the Silent Auction.  We will be located in the
tent next to the bar!  Remember that you can come to the Annual Meeting
and the Silent Auction with no commitment to having dinner.  If you have
alternate plans later in the evening, come at 4 for a cocktail first and
support the Wayzata Sailing Foundation!

Mary