[Capri25] Re: Fwd: Fw: David K Band - Retraction request has been made!!!!

Carmen Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 12:39:18 CST 2005

Merry Beth:

Thank you so much for your immediate attention.  I look forward to having you as our Commodore for 2006 as I know you will maintain the dignity of our club and the respect of all the members.

I am copying the Capri 25 fleet as I had forward the orginal email to them.  On behalf of the Capri 25 fleet and the Wayzata Yacht Club as a whole I wish to say Thank You very much.

Everyone let's give a hand to Merry Beth for saving the day!!!

Carmen "CC" Velarde

Merry Beth Hovey <mbhovey at yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have requested the retraction and will let you know when they get back to me.

Carmen Velarde <navytartan at yahoo.com> wrote: Mary Beth:

Here is the email we discussed.  I do not ask but beg you please send Jim May and email for an immediate retraction.

Thank you,

Carmen