FW: [Capri25] Sign up to help with J22 North Americans

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 15:49:55 CDT 2006

I also heard that they still need housing for team members.  Can anyone help out?  I would offer my house but I have my father in the guest room until Sept. 17th.

  If you want to offer your home contact Judy with any leads or volunteers @ 612-419-7545 ASAP or talk to her tonight.

"Zagone, Carmella F" <CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM> wrote:
      Here are the volunteers so far.  Lots more needed!

  I also learned that 3 or 4 volunteers are needed on Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 to 9:00 to help serve breakfast and distribute box lunches.

  There are now over 60 boats pre-registered.  They expect over 70 boats to participate!  This is turning out to be HUGE!

  Thanks to all who volunteer.  The J's won't forget that we helped when asked!