[Capri25] Sign up to help with J22 North Americans

CouponFrog Doug at CouponFrog.com
Fri Aug 18 08:49:52 CDT 2006

James and Doug will agree to grill on Friday.

Carmella are you heading this up because even the J22 people did not know
who we need to talk to?

  _____

From: capri25-bounces at lists.wyc.org [mailto:capri25-bounces at lists.wyc.org]
On Behalf Of Zagone, Carmella F
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:37 PM
To: Capri 25 WYC
Cc: John Dyer
Subject: FW: [Capri25] Sign up to help with J22 North Americans

Here are the volunteers so far.  Lots more needed!

I also learned that 3 or 4 volunteers are needed on Wednesday and Thursday
from 7:30 to 9:00 to help serve breakfast and distribute box lunches.

There are now over 60 boats pre-registered.  They expect over 70 boats to
participate!  This is turning out to be HUGE!

Thanks to all who volunteer.  The J's won't forget that we helped when
asked!

  _____