[Capri25] Save your GPS data (was: Kattack Reminder

Smith, Craig A (MN14) Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com
Mon Aug 28 11:49:03 CDT 2006

Attention Capri sailors who "carry their own" GPS receiver.

Kattack will be gone the next couple of Thursdays (see below), but Steve
has generously agreed to download data from personal GPS units upon his
return.  Or you can use Garmin Mapsource or EasyGPS (free) to download
the tracks and save them as a .GPX file on your computer.  Then he can
trim the data and stuff into the Kattack database.

Save your data and these races can be relived with the Kattack viewer.