[Capri25] Fwd: Still have your $20 gift cards from Capri Nationals? Ravello Wine Dinner (July 20)

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 08:41:13 CDT 2006

FYI

Barnie B <barnieb at mn.rr.com> wrote:  From: "Barnie B" <barnieb at mn.rr.com>
To: "Carmen Velarde" <navytartan at yahoo.com>
Subject: Still have your $20 gift cards? Ravello Wine Dinner (July 20)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:17:38 -0500

    CC - Would you please send this out to the Capri list, and any others who may want to know.

    Just a "heads-up" in case anyone wants to use their $20 gift cards that were given out as part of the ADA Regatta and Capri Nationals.

  Barnie

  Subject: Ravello Wine Dinner Menu
The menu for the wine dinner on July 20th at Ravello is:

    $65

First Course
Curry Poached Lobster Tail with Peach Pesto
Col di Luna Sparkling Rose di Valmonte
Second Course
Pan Roasted Escargot with Oven Roasted Tomato Beurre Blanc
Roncati Pinot Grigio
Third Course
Smoked Duck Breast with a Foie Gras Mousse
and Baby Vegetables
Castello di Spessa Tocai Fruilano
Main Course
Beef Wellington with Oven Roasted
Baby Carrots
Germano Ettore Nebbiolo
Dessert
Caramel Flan
Il Santo Vin Santo

We look forward to seeing you soon!
  .formTitleDP {   FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: verdana, Arial, Helvetica,  sans-serif  }