[Capri25] We have a theme for the C-Dock Party!

Zagone, Carmella F CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM
Wed Jul 19 11:04:10 CDT 2006

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!

Unlike previous years, each boat will not pick it's own variation on the
theme!  It's just one big pirate party!

We have had a few suggestions:
1.  Same quantity of alcohol.  (Alcohol has never been in short supply.)
2.  More food!  The food has run out way too early, and we don't want to
drink all that alcohol on an empty stomach!
3.  Less clothing.  (I thought this one was a joke, but maybe not)

The date is Sunday, August 27th, after the race.

Questions??

Carmella  651-278-2333
Craiggae  612-518-2200