[Capri25] Capri Nationals Article for Weathermark

Zagone, Carmella F CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM
Wed Jul 19 11:09:47 CDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I have been asked to write an article summarizing the Capri Nationals
for the next print Weathermark.  The deadline is 5 minutes ago (just
kidding).

I don't know much that went on in terms of actual sailing details.  (We
did have an MOB on Ham-It-Up!)  I know some of you can very
descriptively narrate every tack and mark rounding.

Please send me your highs, lows, lasting memories, humorous anecdotes,
actual facts (ha!), and post mortem analysis.  I will attempt to put the
pieces together for publication.

Thanks!

Carmella Zagone

Coldwell Banker Burnet