[Capri25] Kattack Update

Steve Palm Steve.Palm at Kattack.com
Tue Jun 20 03:28:10 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I had a great time this weekend working with all the Capri 25 racers.  I
received many comments about how much fun it was for the racers.  Thank you
for letting us be part of your event.

I have not created videos from last Thursday race or the Nationals, because
we have been putting our energy into getting our race player online.  We are
almost there.  You will have a much better experience using the Kattack Race
Player and accessing the race data across the web.  You will be able to
pause, run the clock forward, and backward.

Be patient, the player is coming soon.

Upcoming Schedule:
1) Thursday June 22 - we are going to Green Lake to be part of the A-Scow
Nationals.
2) Thursday June 29 - at Wayzata
3) Thursday July 6 - in Bayfield
4) Thursday July 13 - back at Wayzata