[Capri25] 2006 Regatta

Dutch Bull dmbull at comcast.net
Tue May 23 17:47:38 CDT 2006

Attention Capri 25 racers:

Only two and a half weeks till this years Capri 25 One Design
Championship being held this year in conjunction with the Wayzata Yacht
Club's American Diabetes Association Regatta. Dates are June 16,17 & 18.
See the complete details and Notice of Race on the Capri 25 page of the
WYC web site. Pick up the registration from the web site and mail it in
today.

www.wyc.org/capri25/2006%20Regatta/2006%20notice%20of%20race.htm

There are still many details to be worked out for the regatta. Here are
a few of things you may be able to help with.

1)      I believe we still need a sponsor for the rum party of Friday
night. If you have connections and can get this done please notify me.
2)      We could use a volunteer to take care of the breakfast Friday
morning. General Mills will be supplying the goodies for our group and
the Mike Plant Youth Regatta that will be going on that day, but we need
to help serve it.
3)      We are looking for a corporate sponsor for our favorite band on
Saturday night. Sweet African Country Music will be back to play for the
whole club as part of the ADA regatta and the Capri fleet has agreed to
foot the $500 bill. If we could find a sponsor to support this cause it
would be a great help.

If you can help with any of the above please contact Dutch Bull in the
evening at 651-730-4450 or send me an email at dmbull at comcast.net.
Looking forward to another great regatta.

Dutch Bull