[Capri25] One last correction

Beth Frampton bframpton at uni-systems.com
Tue May 30 10:32:09 CDT 2006

I promise this will be my last e-mail. Sigh......

The advanced crew training begins next week, not this week. You may send
your complaints about the Advanced Crew Training Coordinator's inability
to get the details of the upcoming seminar directly to Terry Foster.

I am VERY sorry to clog up your inbox. To make sure I do not make any
more boneheaded mistakes, I am simply going to forward the link to the
seminar details on the web site.
http://wyc.org/seminars/advanced_crew_training.htm .

A big thanks to Diana Allen. If not for her I would be sitting out at
the club tonight waiting for everyone to show up.

Beth Frampton

Technical Communications Manager

Uni-Systems, LLC
4600 Lake Road