[Capri25] Capri fixes

Ruedenberg, Emanuel (Rudy) Emanuel.Ruedenberg at bsci.com
Tue Apr 17 15:20:20 UTC 2007

A couple of Capri boat questions we came across while fixing stuff on
Lickety Split:
1) Does anybody know where one can buy a new rub rail?  And how hard is
it to install?

2) When we pulled out the tiller post we noticed inside about mid way
down the thru hole that there is a very small hole on the inside where
water could basically splash up into and leak into the bilge area.  Has
anybody else had this issue?  Any suggestions on best way to plug?

3) Has anybody replaced the cockpit drain thru hole sleeves at the base
of the transom?  Where can you buy new ones?  We noticed some leakage
there.

tks

Emanuel 'Rudy' Ruedenberg

Sr. Quality Engineer