[Capri25] Capri fixes

Greg Seifert gseifert at ame-corp.com
Tue Apr 17 15:26:59 UTC 2007

Re #2, we had the same thing on Red Shift.  I crawled back there from the
inside and fiber glassed the whole post.  I used fiberglass tape (the kind
for drywall taping) and then applied the resin.  I think I may have put wax
paper over the hole itself to keep the resin from flowing into the tube.  We
also machined a 2 inch high delrin sleeve and inserted that in from the
bottom to keep the tiller post from wearing the hole down next to the hull.

Greg

  _____