[Capri25] Pleasure Sailing

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 17:15:24 UTC 2007

Hello All,

  I know this is somewhat of an odd request however a friend of mine is visiting MN for business and would like to go pleasure sailing sometime during his stay.

  He use to live here and had a small sail boat docked at Shorewood.  He is arriving Wednesday evening and leaving Saturday evening.

  That being said are any of you going out for fun this week and can you take my friend along with you?

  Please let me know.

  Thank you,
  CC