[Capri25] Capri 25 Web Site

Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 18:08:16 UTC 2007

Hey Sailors:

My procrastination excuses are finally used up: my house is sold, I'm
completely moved, and best of all, Craiggae and I are married. Today I went
through all past requests for updates to the web site, and I think all have
been completed.

1. The 2007 Capri One Design Championship is now listed on the home page,
with links to notice of race and registration forms. Please take a few
minutes to check out the details.

2. The fleet contact information should now be up to date throughout the
site, with Lew Sacks listed as the fleet captain and myself as web master
throughout.

3. All requests for fleet pages have been updated. Please send any photos or
other details about your boat that you would like me to add.

4. There is no mention of the upcoming Capri Dock Party. I will update as
soon as I have a few more details.

If there is anything else that should be included on the site, or if you see
any errors, please let me know. The turnaround on new requests should be
pretty quick from now on.

Thanks for your help, and for your patience during the delays in getting
everything up and running.

--
Beth Frampton
612-251-4925