[Capri25] Bow pulpits and stern rails

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 03:24:12 UTC 2007

Fellow Capri25-er's...

I'm currently working to place an order for some new Capri 25 bow pulpits
and stern rails.  These rails are being locally-manufactured by Ross Wheel
Service in Bloomington.  These guys do really great work.  In fact, I just
recently destroyed one of their fine bow pulpits myself ...after enjoying it
on my boat for several years!

The price for Bow pulpits is $326 with electro-polish and $244 without.
Stern rails are $337 with and $254 without.  These prices are considerably
higher if we don't buy at least five.

Don't get caught sailing around with one of those old dull,dinged-up rails!
This is the year to upgrade to shiny new ones!  These new rails are so
streamlined, they're guaranteed to add 2-kts of boat speed!  ;-)

Okay, seriously.  If you're interested, or have any questions, please
contact me or Bob Carpenter.

Have a great winter!

Thanks,
Odell