[Capri25] Bow pulpits and stern rails

djwiley at comcast.net djwiley at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 05:23:15 UTC 2007

Hi Odell,
Count me in for stern rail with electro-polish on Catapult.
Thanks.
Don Wiley
952-457-6530

From: "Odell Tuttle" <otuttle at gmail.com>
Fellow Capri25-er's...

I'm currently working to place an order for some new Capri 25 bow pulpits and stern rails.  These rails are being locally-manufactured by Ross Wheel Service in Bloomington.  These guys do really great work.  In fact, I just recently destroyed one of their fine bow pulpits myself ...after enjoying it on my boat for several years!

The price for Bow pulpits is $326 with electro-polish and $244 without.  Stern rails are $337 with and $254 without.  These prices are considerably higher if we don't buy at least five.

Don't get caught sailing around with one of those old dull,dinged-up rails!  This is the year to upgrade to shiny new ones!  These new rails are so streamlined, they're guaranteed to add 2-kts of boat speed!  ;-)

Okay, seriously.  If you're interested, or have any questions, please contact me or Bob Carpenter.

Have a great winter!

Thanks,
Odell

Odell Tuttle