[Capri25] Capri25 Fleet Winter Party/Meeting Saturday February 24

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Tue Feb 13 23:10:27 CST 2007

Hi Carmella,

Are you really thinking of having the Capri bash on 2/24?  Really?  It's
never, ever been on that weekend, and many of us will be skiing in the
infamous Birkebeiner race that weekend!  It's such a fun party, so let us
know if by chance you decide to have it on another weekend.

Thanks,

Barbara Speltz